Bagong Corona Virus na galing Wuhan China binalita ng GMA 7.
Video ni Doc Willie Ong tungkol dito
FYI – avoid dryness of throat & fried food
Translated by Google
Dr. Yuan Guorong, a highly respected doctor during the last SARS session, made the following comments in his speech yesterday.
1. He suggested that Hong Kong people should avoid going to China as much as possible during this period.
2. If you are flying, make sure to wear a mask.
3. Always have disinfectant cleaners or towels ready.
4. Virus “Coronavirus” is a virus similar to previous SARS or MERS. This time it’s OC43. There is still no known way to resolve this virus.
5. If you must go to the market, make sure you wear a mask. Be very vigilant.
6. The Department of Health has declared the virus very serious. However, as they discovered that if the throat or throat mucus is dry, the virus can enter your body, one of the precautions they recommend is to ensure that the throat or throat mucus is always moist. In fact, they recommend not letting your throat dry, because within 10 minutes of drying, the virus will find a way into your body. Therefore, don’t control drinking water, always carry a bottle with you.
For adults, they recommend drinking warm water of 50-80cc; suitable for children of 30-50cc. If you feel your throat dry, take a drink. Do not hesitate. However, it is not necessary to drink more than the recommended amount as it will only pass through your system. The idea is “to keep your throat constantly wet”
7. Until the end of March, try not to enter crowded places, subways or public transportation, and wear masks when necessary.
8. Avoid eating too much fried food and take a lot of VitamenC.
9. Control Center’s recommendations regarding the symptoms of this virus:
-High fever, difficult to reduce, but if successful, fever will soon recover.
-The next stage is cough. In the long term, the affected population is mainly children.
-Adults mainly have throat symptoms, as well as headaches and physical discomfort.
-The virus is “highly” infectious.
-Elderly people and young children are most vulnerable, so please be careful.