Know About Stammering. By Rtn. Dr. M. Venkateswara Rao
For more health videos please subscribe to our channel
1. Venkata Padma hospital, Vizianagaram was established on May 15, 1992 by Dr.Malla Venkateswara Rao, MBBS, MD (Pediatrics) with a vision to serve the patients in Vizianagaram in the fields of Pediatrics and Obstetris & Gynaecology at its present location.
Dr.(Mrs) Malla Padma Kumari, MBBS, MD(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) jointed in 1997.
2. Subsequently, the Hospital was expanded many-fold by adding additional built up area and facilities. At present the floor are available to the Hospital is about 40,000 square feet housing 100 beds in its General ward, Neonatal Intensive care Unit and Pediatric Intensive care Unit, General Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics and Dental Services.
3.The hospital is equipped with one labour room with two delivery tables, three Modular operation theatres, full-fledged Casualty and Outpatient Departments and all facilities for the best care in the fields of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Pediatrics.
4. The Neonatal intensive care unit of Venkata Padma Hospital is accrediated by National Neonatala Forum (NNF) and IAP.
5. Studies related to new born were conducted at the hospital and Venkata Padma Hospital is rated as the best hospital and was awarded “Data Guru” Award.
6. Venkata Padma Hospital got entry level accreditation from National Accreditation Board for Hospital (NABH) and has established a quality management system based on the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
7.Hospital got DNB Pediatrics from year 2017.